Registration of Birth of a Filipino Born Overseas
- Two (2) original duly accomplished Report of Birth forms (available at the Consulate or online)
- Original and four photocopies of the following:
a. The child’s Birth Certificate issued by the NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages;
b. Philippine passport/s of Filipino parent/s
c. NSO-issued Marriage Certificate or Report of Marriage of the parents (if married abroad)
- A non-refundable fee to be paid either in cash or postal money order payable to the “Philippine Consulate General”. Refer to Schedule of Fees.
- If inconsistencies appear in the birth record, additional documents may be required to validate details.
- If the parent has Filipino dual citizenship, the parent must also submit his/her Certificate of Australian Citizenship and Filipino dual citizenship documents.