Guidelines on applying for Saudi Police Clearance from Australia
Filipinos are advised to obtain the Saudi Police Clearance before their final exit from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
If this was not done, following are the requirements in applying for Saudi Police Clearance for overseas Filipino workers who formerly worked in Saudi Arabia:
- Request Letter addressed to the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh stating the purpose of Police Clearance and email address, if any;
- Duly accomplished Fingerprint Card obtained through the State Police of the country where the applicant is presently residing;
- Photocopy of passport used in Saudi Arabia clearly showing the applicant’s photograph and visas;
- Copy of Saudi residence permit (iqama);
- Two (2) pcs. 2 x 2 (inches) colored pictures with white background; and
- Fees as follows:
Embassy’s notarial fee (seen and noted stamp on the fingerprint card )
|SR 100.00 (equivalent to US$25.00)|
|Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs authentication fee|
SR 30.00 (equivalent to US$ 7.50)
Payment to the Ministry is to be made by the applicant through their representatives in Saudi Arabia
- Before transmitting the application supporting documents, the applicant is advised to communicate first with the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh through email at
/ Tel. +966 1 0544974781 / +996 1 4823816 for guidance.
- Applicants may then send their application and supporting documents directly to the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh, Collectors Road, Diplomatic Quarter, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) thru any courier service.
- Documentary requirements and the duration required to obtain such police clearance could be at least 2 to 3 months from receipt of the necessary documents and payments.